Monday, January 17, 2011

The man I love.


Because the way we kiss is better than any drug,
Because when I’m with you, I believe in love.



"Love is a maybe thing, you know when you love someone."-Oh how true that saying is. I remember my 9th grade high school year, that's where I met the love of my life. I met him at the same place that I ran into him 7 years later. There was a lot of drama with our relationship many years ago, but now it's better than ever. After 7 years of hoping and waiting, it finally happened. After we dated my 9th grade year we continued to stay friends, but then started falling apart not to long after. We always stayed friends, but we were as close as we used to be. I came back in August of 2009 and started talking to him again, but nothing really happened. Come October of that year my life completely changed, something that wasn't much more then "hey, come see me so we can catch up" turned into more. You'd think after so many years things would change, and feelings would be gone but they weren't. Everything came back within seconds. October 7th 2009, I finally got the one thing I waited for Darren. He was everything I could ever ask for and more. He helped me discover what love really was. We almost started a family in January of 2010, but it just wasn't our time, but that didn't get our hopes down. In March of 2010, we decided it was time for him and I to move in and start a family together. A couple days I took a pregnancy test, and that's when our life became complete. On May 15th 2010 the love of my life asked me to marry him, which was one of the greatest days of my life. How could someone so amazing want to marry me, of all people? Still to this day I don't have a clue. We were going to plan a wedding in July but we decided we didn't want to wait. I always wanted a wedding on Halloween because it's my favorite holiday, but I never told Darren. I told him to decide on the day to do it, and he picked Halloween (which proves we're meant to be together <3). Not even a month later we had our son, which made me fall even more in love with Darren. I know our relationship isn't perfect but we work hard at what we do. He's the love of my life and none of that will never change. The love that I feel for him can't be put into words. I thank God everyday that I have him into my life, because I would be nothing without him. Maybe one day I'll be able to show him how much he means to me, and how much I love him. :) However, I know he'll be reading this, so I love you babe more than i'll ever even being to try and explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment