Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am."

My name is Meghan, I'm a full time wife, mother, and employee. I got married to my soul mate who happens to be my best friend of seven years, Darren. I'm absolutely in love. We have one beautiful son named Gavin, who is my whole entire world. I'm a customer care rep at a cell phone company, which i'm very lucky to have such amazing co-workers. <3

I'm not what most people who see me would say I am. I'm confrontational, rude, loud and mostly obnoxious. I don't do what I should half the time and I put stuff off as long as possible. I always speak my mind which always gets me in some kind of trouble. However, I'm full of nothing but love. I defend what's mine and I don't settle until the problem is solved. I'm definitely a shit talker, it's the best and worst part of me. I'm compassionate, forgiving, and understanding. I will forgive you, but I can't forget what you've done to me. I used to do what only made me happy, and i'm learning I can't do that anymore. I'm nothing but spoiled, it's just the way I am. I don't hide who I am. Either you can except me, or not that's up to you.<3


No comments:

Post a Comment